It is a unique experience to end your day with a sunset sailing trip in the south of Crete enjoying the sunset.
We can start from the port of Sfakia or from the village of Loutro to travel on our sails open to the Libyan Sea. The image of the sun setting is something to remember as nothing beats the magic of witnessing the sun diving in the open sea in perfect tranquility and solitude.
Our sunset sailing trip will be completed after the night falls and we start feeling the evening sea breeze. It is a great choice for those with limited time or for those that want to have their first experience been on a sailing boat while exploring some of the most famous parts of the island. The magnificent coast of south Crete is a must for all travelers. Not to be missed!
book now your sunset sailing trip!
Sunset Sailing trip information
- 3-hour sunset sailing trip with our Bavaria 47 (usually departing at 5.30 p.m. from the Sfakia port, returning at 8.30 p.m.). The location of our boat is on the right side of the marina in the village of Chora Sfakion. The village is accessible by bus and taxi. For the sunset trip, you will miss the last bus so the only option will be to travel by taxi. Get in touch with us if you are not sure about the best way to reach us.
- Loutro village (The village got its name from the Greek word for “bath,” for the many ancient baths found in the area)
- Experienced English speaking captain and crew
- Bottled water and beverages
- White traditional wine and beers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Stop for swimming
- Life vests for adults and children
- Fuel and port fees
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Light jacket