SAILING TRIP : SFAKIA, ILIGKAS BEACH, GLIKA NERA (SWEET WATERS) , AGIOS PAVLOS, SAMARIA GORGE, MARMARA BEACH, LOUTRO VILLAGE
Our sailing daily trip covers about 20 miles and we sail together for about 7 hours, in the turquoise, crystal clear waters of south Chania. What is amazing is that some of the most beautiful and isolated beaches of South Crete are so close.
Setting off in the morning from the Sfakia Port, we will stop firstly at Glika Nera for a dive. Then we will continue our sailing daily trip to sail to the open sea heading to the isolated beach of Agios Pavlos (Saint Paul). We will offer you a traditional Cretan snack called ‘’dakos’’. Our next stop will be near the exit of the Samaria Gorge, in the nice village of Agia Roumeli.
After a “boat made” meal we will approach the amazing natural bay of Marmara standing at the exit of the Aradena gorge. Our last swim will be in the afternoon at the picturesque bay of Loutro tasting some delicious fruit. During our trip, you will really feel relaxed and you will have a sense of isolation and privacy. Our yacht is the only one in south Chania. Moreover, due to the high mountains just above us, we will be fully protected from the strong north winds, eliminating the possibility of your excursion being cancelled.
JOIN US IN OUR SAILING CHANIA PARADISE!
book now your private sailing trip! price starts from 720€
the price is depending on the number of persons and the dates
- 7-hour sailing with our Bavaria 47 (usually departing at 10.30 a.m. from the Sfakia port, returning at 5 p.m.)
- Our yacht can accommodate up to 9 people for a daily trip!
- Discover the most beautiful isolated beaches on the south of Chania via our sailing daily trip
- Enjoy swimming in perfectly safe waters in the picturesque Loutro village
- Explore marine life in the magical caves of Marmara beach
- Swimming at the exit of Samaria Gorge
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in crystal waters and experience absolute privacy without other people or other yachts around you
- Taste delicious Cretan dishes and fresh salads prepared on board with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Sfakia, Glika Nera, Agios Pavlos, exit of Samaria Gorge, Marmara beach, Loutro village
- Experienced English speaking captain and crew
- Basic sailing lesson
- Cretan snack ‘’dakos’’
- Lunch on board from local products, carefully selected and freshly prepared with organic ingredients
- Bottled water and beverages
- White traditional wine and beers
- Snorkelling equipment
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Life vests for adults and children
- Fuel and port fees
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Sunslotion (without color)