An unforgettable multi-day sailing trip (cruise) in the crystal clear waters of southern Crete. Far from the crowds and noise, you will be wondering why we are alone wherever we go.
Our trip will start from the port of the small village of Chora Sfakion port in south Crete.
We will spend our nights in Loutro, a small picturesque fishing village in southwest Crete, without cars or roads, in the middle of the bay in our anchor. We will enjoy the milky way that is visible from there! Our program depending on the weather and it is not strictly.
- One of the days, we will set sails to Agia Roumeli village, the exit of Samaria Gorge.
- Also you will have the opportunity to walk a little bit at the end of the gorge if you wish
- An other day, we are going to follow the fantastic coastline of southwest Crete and swim at isolated beaches. The area is accessible only by boat or by hiking paths since no roads are leading there. We will swim to Kalogeros beach and to Fournoti Beach.
- We will put on our masks and snorkels and we will discover the magical life underwater. The Marmara (Marmara means ‘’marbles’’) beach, is a fantastic place with caves and crystal waters and it is a perfect choice to try snorkeling.
- Moreover, will swim in Domata which is one of the best beaches in Crete. Due to the movement of the water, a unique natural monument has been created on this beach. The beach is secluded and with small black pebbles. Near Domata, there is the beach of Lissos. It is the site of ancient Lissos, which was the port of another town called Elyros. The beach is isolated, with large pebbles and sometimes we visit this spot depending on the trip and weather.
It is important to know, that because of the location and due to the high mountains just above us, we will be fully protected from the strong north winds, eliminating the possibility of our excursion being cancelled. We will choose the best destinations,depending on the weather conditions.
This is a multi-day sailing trip not to be missed!
book now your private sailing trip!
Sailing trip information
- Discover the most beautiful isolated and exotic beaches
- Enjoy swimming in perfectly safe waters
- Explore the magical underwater life with our snorkelling equipment
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in crystal clear waters and experience absolute privacy without other people or other yachts around you
- Relaxing evenings under the stars and the Milky way
- We will organise the ideal trip for you being versatile and flexible, always depending on the weather
- Accommodation onboard
- English speaking captain and crew on board
- Basic sailing information
- Snorkeling equipment
- Port fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hosting under request
Amenities & Facilities
- 4 cabins (one of them is used by the crew). You can read more details about our sailing boat on the relevant page.
- Large living room
- Dining table (one inside the boat and another one outside)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, cooker and sink
- 3 toilets(one of them is used by the crew)
- Deck shower with hot water
- Comfortable deck for relaxation and sunbathing
- Fire pump, hammer and fire extinguisher
- Life vests for adults and children
- Child protection nets
- USB socket
- 220V socket