An unforgettable multi day sailing trip (cruise) in the crystal clear waters of southern Crete. Far from the crowds and noise, you will be wondering why we are totally alone wherever we go.
Our trip will start from the port of the small village of Chora Sfakion port (free transfer to the port under request) in south Crete.
- On the first day we will set sails to Gavdos island, the southernmost island of Europe.We will spend the night on the island and we will enjoy the milky way that it is visible from Gavdos.
- On the second day we are going to follow the fantastic coastline of southwest Crete and swim at isolated beaches. The area is accessible only by boat or by hiking paths since there are no roads leading there. We will spend our second night in Loutro, a small picturesque fishing village in south west Crete, without cars or roads.
- On the third day we will put on our masks and snorkels and we will discover the magical life underwater. The Marmara (marmara means ‘’marbles’’) beach, is a fantastic place with caves and crystal waters and it is a perfect choice to try snorkelling.We will spend our night at the exit of the Samaria Gorge,in a small bay, having the opportunity to walk a little bit at the end of gorge.
- On the last day we will swim in Domata which is one of the best beaches in Crete. Due to the movement of the water, a unique natural monument has been created in this beach.The beach is secluded and with small black pebbles.Near Domata , there is the beach of Lissos.It is the site of ancient Lissos, which was the port of another town called Elyros.The beach is isolated, with large pebbles.
Depending on the mood and time we can move further west, going to Paleochora and the exotic beach of Elafonisi.We have the flexibility to decide together when and where our sailing trip will be completed.
It is important to know, that because of the location and due to the high mountains just above us, we will be fully protected from the strong north winds, eliminating the possibility of our excursion being cancelled.
This is a multi day sailing trip not to be missed!
book now your private sailing trip!
Sailing trip information
- Free transfer to the port and back to your hotel (contact us for details)
- Discover the most beautiful isolated and exotic beaches in the southernmost tip of Europe
- Enjoy swimming in perfectly safe waters
- Explore the magic underwater life with our snorkelling equipment
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in crystal clear waters and experience absolute privacy without other people or other yachts around you
- Relaxing evenings under the stars and the Milky way ( visible from Gavdos and from the south coasts of Chania in the night)
- We will organise together the ideal trip for you being versatile and flexible
- Accomodation on board
- English speaking captain and crew on board
- Basic sailing lesson
- Hosting under request
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port fees
- Transfer to the port and back
- Alcoholic drinks
Amenities & Facilities
- 4 cabins (one of them is used by the crew).You can read more details about our sailing boat on the relevant page.
- Large living room
- Dining table (one inside the boat and another one outside)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven,cooker and sink
- 3 toilets with hot water shower (one of them is used by the crew)
- Deck shower with hot water
- Comfortable deck for relaxation and sunbathing
- Fire pump, hammer and fire extinguisher
- Life vests for adults and children
- Child protection nets
- Usb socket
- 220V socket