Our 6 days sailing journey starts from Sfakia and from there we sail to beautiful Gavdos (21 miles away) where we will definitely spend two nights. That west side of Crete may be more known, but also the east side coasts has many well hidden gems.
Then, depending on the weather, we can travel the high seas taking a great 83 miles trip straight to another paradise, an island at the east side called Gaidouronisi (Golden/Chrissi). Chrissi is protected as an “area of intense natural beauty”. The island has the largest naturally formed Juniperus macrocarpa forest in Europe. There is no fresh drinking water on the island. The majority of trees have an average age of 200 years and average height of up to 7 metres (23 feet), some of the trees are up to 300 years old and 10 metres (33 feet) tall.
Moreover, we can approach Koufonissi which is 22 miles further to the east.
We will reach Ierapetra and on our way back we will travel near the coast. We will definitely stop at Lenta, the beautiful bay of Agiofarangos, and also at Matala. Our overnight stay can be anywhere the weather permits. An excursion for those who want to “write miles” and at the same time search for unfamiliar places with breathtaking beaches without crowds and noise. Also the embarkation and disembarkation point can be alternated as it is possible to start from Sfakia and finish our trip in Ierapetra on the east side of Crete, or the other way round.
book now your private sailing trip!
send us a request for more information!
6 Day Sailing trip information
- Free transfer to the port and back to your hotel (contact us for details)
- Enjoy swimming in perfectly safe waters
- Explore the magic underwater life with our snorkelling equipment
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in crystal clear waters and experience absolute privacy
- Relaxing evenings under the stars
- We will organise together the ideal trip for you being versatile and flexible
- Accomodation on board
- English speaking captain and crew on board
- Basic sailing lesson
- Hosting under request
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port fees
- Transfer to the port and back
- Alcoholic drinks
Amenities & Facilities
- 4 cabins (one of them is used by the crew).You can read more details about our sailing boat on the relevant page.
- Large living room
- Dining table (one inside the boat and another one outside)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven,cooker and sink
- 3 toilets with hot water shower (one of them is used by the crew)
- Deck shower with hot water
- Comfortable deck for relaxation and sunbathing
- Fire pump, hammer and fire extinguisher
- Life vests for adults and children
- Child protection nets
- Usb socket
- 220V socket